The Lotus Seat Dialogue process offers the participants a distinctly unfettered means of relating to themselves and their team.
- Developing deeper bonds through authentic communication.
- Encouraging proactive participation.
- Revealing and identifying challenges and obstacles.
- Restoring inspired learning and development.
- Clarity of action through continuous engagement with vision and execution of business strategy.
- Developing the capacity to grow and flourish with greater self-and-other awareness.
- Learning and supporting by “taking your seat at the table.”
- Developing an understanding of time and space and how to utilize it for maximum success.
- Cultivating individual and team respect for co-determined leadership.
- Realizing that things get a lot easier when people find what they are supposed to be doing and the right location to do it.
- Establish a capacity as a silent witness, a clear and reflective mirror, and an active participant.